Tuesday, April 27, 2010

We have sprouts

Hello all!

Another sunshiney blue sky day in the neighborhood! The seeds that PLD and I put in the rock wool, Yup real spun rock, are starting to sprout! I will be able to send him pics of the sprouts when he is on vacation in Colorado at Uncle Todd's and Auntie Erins house!

I got a photo yesterday of a soon to be new member of the family. Here is a photo of LUCY....who will be my sister and brother-in-laws new sweetie. I am so happy for them and looking at the photo you can just smell the puppy breath. I know Glenn can't wait to utter those words "Lucy I'm home". With puppy feets scampering into his arms. You can't beat that!! CONGRATULATIONS Lucy is a very lucky girl to get the two of you for her parents!

We hit the road yesterday and ran our route to Kalamazoo....didn't get home until after 7:00 but did manage to fill up the back of the van. A few new things we haven't found before so that's always exciting to expand the knowledge base!

I am headed out for lunch with DD, Heather and PLD. I wanted to see them before they leave tonight. They plus Kirk, will head down to the Detroit area tonight. Stay at a local hotel, where they will leave their vehicle and have a shuttle take them to the airport at 4:30 a.m. catch their flight and be in Denver at 7:30 a.m. tomorrow morning! Pick up their car drive the 5 hours to Creede and be giving Todd & Erin hugs by early afternoon! I am so jealous but I am sending special sloppy hugs and kisses with Xavier to share with them!!

Shannon just so you don't feel left out, what are you doing the next couple of days? Love ya too!

So down to the studio...I AM melting glass. It might not be much but I am promising myself that is on todays agenda. Oh, and I started my day out right and did my walk on the treadmill this moring! I am trying, it's not much to ask of myself, so how come it's so darn hard to do??

Well I am off. Have a great day and Huggies all around for everyone!

Dilly

No comments:

Post a Comment