Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Leaving Comments

OK....so a few have asked how to leave comments on my blog. If you go up to the top left and see FOLLOWERS....use the follow with Google friend connect. You can sign in under your twitter, yahoo, etc account. That will allow you to become a follower on my blog and then you can rant and rave and basically add your 2 cents or in some case $100.



I posted the above Maxine cartoon before my day really got underway. I should have know that posting that would open the window for stupid from my husband. He is just lucky my shoulder is crap and I really don't have the strength to beat him upside the head. If you don't want to spit your favorite beverage all over your monitor, or you are at work and don't want your boss to know you are reading something that will make you scream with laughter be very careful reading the next paragraph.

Since we are composting because of all the fresh fruit and vegetable rhinds that we have at our house, approx 5 lbs a day, yah we weighed it. Anyway when you compost you must add in more Brown than you do Green. Since brown is in short supply for us, one way to do that is to shredd your useless office paper. We have been looking for over a week for a shredder that was heavy duty enough for what we wanted. Picked one up after lunch today and came home and opened our snail mail. Yup you guessed it, the State of Michigan Income Tax Refund check of $800+++ dollars was in there. Hubby just wanted to try his new shredder out and YUP, HE SHREDDED THE CHECK!!!!

After some phone calls and web research we taped the check back together and sent it back to the State. In 30 to 45 days we will get a reissued check. Until that new one comes back, I get to harrass hubby for being a frigging moron! I can not believe he did that, he isn't stupid, but please god give me patience!!! Thanks Maxine for the Heads Up this morning!

Dilly

1 comment:

  1. If I wasn't busy today, I'd drive down there and give Randy a big 'ole whop on the back of his head.
    I'm picturing you two taping that check back together and bitching the whole time. Made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete