Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Hello

Well Hello Cybyer world. What's Up??? We have blue skies, cool temps in the high 50's and lot's of outside work calling my name. But I can't seem to get out from in front of this stinking computer, it keeps sucking me in. At least all my paperwork is done, I have caught up with everything but posting on here.

I have gotten great pics of PLD and his family camping in their new trailer. Looks like a great time is being had by all. Heather just texted me saying her "kids" we taking a nap and she was out by the fire playing solitaire. Just like her Mom and added that was a Good Thing! That made me tear up, so glad they are making great memories!

Talked to Todd, sounds like all is well in his world and they will be starting to build sets sometime next week! I am excited to see pics of the finished stuff, sounds like some fancy schmancy stuff will be going on! Most importantly is that Todd is loving every minute of their new dog Nika. Here she is enjoying the outdoors!


Shannon and Shawn wizzed by last night after picking up their new to them trailer. The got Heather and Kirks old RV. They are going to upscale it and make it theirs and they will be camping too this summer! What great memories lay ahead for them.

I need to wrap this up, head down to the studio and melt some glass, we will be home the next couple of days and show how we will have the Aquaponic set up done, filled with water and fish and making yum, yum for the plants by Sunday Night! That is my chant, and I will repeat it until this project is done!

Just to prove that hubby and I can crawl around and have a great time, here is a photo of us playing with Hot Wheels with PLD! I didn't mention that the getting up off the floor can be a challenge! LOL


The broile Talapia was excellent last night along with the Almond Parmesan Asparagus and some fresh cauliflower. I think squash and pork loin are on the menu for tonight!

Have a wonderful day and weekend all!

Big Huggies All Around for Everyone!
Dilly

No comments:

Post a Comment