Saturday, April 24, 2010

A quick fly-by!

Evening everyone. It's been a busy day here, what with even more tweeking of the siphon system for our garden, a run to the hardware store, followed by a run to the grocery store, followed by 3 hours making 3 salads. Then a quick clean up and change of clothes and then an evening at DD Heathers house to see my sister and BIL who were in town along with the rest of the local family. Yes, Shannon that means you. Shannon complained that I don't write about her often enough on here. So we must pay more attention to Shannon!!! Love ya kiddo!

Well only a couple of days and Heather, Kirk and PLD are flying off to Colorado to visit our son Todd and his wife Erin. Sorry Shannon, lets see that leaves you home with Dad and I. We will have to get together, we dont want you thinking you are forgotten or anything! LOL

We had a nice visit with my sister Michelle, and BIL Glenn, good food, lots of laughs remembering some of our daughters dating venues as they grew up!!! No wonder I have gray hair remembering some of the potential son-in-laws that got paraded past us! OMG, we are lucky to have the two we have!!! Yeah Shawn and Kirk!!!

I am whipped and sporting a back ache and sinus.....so off to beddy-poo for me. Have a wonderful evening and see you tomorrow!!

Dilly

No comments:

Post a Comment