Thursday, April 29, 2010

70 and Sunny

Looks like today has real promise as being wonderful. First of all we will be home and that always makes me happy. Work around here is piling up, between yard work, getting back to painting the house and finally all the projects we having going sure keeps a girls feet hitting the ground running!

Long day yesterday, but we had fun and it looks like we will start replacing the Kitchen cabinets. We got a great deal on a new microwave and I will need some new cabinets to hang it under. We knew the cabinets were on the list of things to do, but the current cabinets over the stove are to low and 75 years old, so time to make beads and start accumulating the $$$.

Got the phone call that Heather's family made it safely out to Creede to be with our son and his wife! Xavier is having a ball and enjoying himself!

Good thing I took the time to clear off the dining room table this morning. While stuffing some reciepts into the Tax envelopes I realized there were a couple of envelopes in the 2008 papers. Yup, I checked, we thought the tax preparer had electronically filed them. NOPE, we still need to send them in to the State and Feds! I guess they are so late whats another couple of weeks. Shmigal..frigal...frackity...frick!!!! (I am practicing to keep my mouth clean so little mimickers don't pick up on Grammies bad language!)

OK....I am off to finish the second cup of coffee....figure out what I am doing this morning! A good day to you and huggies all around for everyone!

Dilly

No comments:

Post a Comment