Saturday, April 17, 2010

Saturday is Flying By!

Well I must be loosing my mind because I thought I had already posted on here! What's up with that???

It's been a quiet day here. Heather and family dropped by with their new travel trailer on their way home from camping to give us the 50cent tour! Very nice, and it looks like PLD has made himself right at home. First thing inside the door is his toy closet, why would a little guy ask for more!

Hubby and I hit Menards and swilled away a couple hours pulling lumber to finish off our project for the garden. I was looking for some different gauge wire for some garden projects. Why is it when you go to these places and ask to find something they always ask what for, but in a tone that the know you haven't got a clue what you are asking for. Let's see I said 12 to 18 gauge steel or galvenized wire, prefered to be annealed. Do I sound like I don't know what I am talking about. I want to stick it where the sun doen't shine, does that answer your question. If you say a craft project they just give you that, poor little lady you are a nuisance look. I so want to just smash their little sniveling faces into their blue jackets and walk away! I guess I will hang out at the old style hardware a couple blocks away and pay the higher prices. Mr. Newman takes care of you!!

OK, I am off my soap box, about respect for creative people who think outside the box and use weird stuff to make things! Now I just have to whip up some Navy Bean soup for dinner and relax and enjoy the rest of my day.

Take care and huggies for everyone!

Dilly

No comments:

Post a Comment