Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A long day on the road!

I really really planned on staying home today. But, hubby made a deal that he would help a little more around the house. I feel like I am drowning when we have these projects going, and then we hit the road 2-3 times a week for over 12 hours. When I get home first of all I typically just want to settle in my favorite chair and crash. But I am looking at my kitchen that is uck, everything needs dusting, the garden needs cleaning an I need to get started on the front yard, along with all this green stuff we are working on !!!! I am DROWNNNNNNNINGGGG! Gulp, Gulp! Blech!!

OK, so maybe I am just a little stressed, and why I ask. I am my own worst boss about these things! Good thing I was never in real management, sucky, sucky, sucky!!!

The good news is we have realy progressed on the Aquaponics Indoor Garden System. This setup that will be in my dining room will be affectionately referred to as the LSB, Living Salad Bar. First of all that is what it will provide mainly greens, and it reminds me of one in its shape and design. Once the LED grow lights are installed all we will need is a plastic sneeze guard! Here is a couple of photos of it. I still need to finsih the sanding, stain, install the adjustable height feet, and then set-er-up. Then the fun begins and we will see how many fish we can kill before we get it all figured out!



I am cutting todays post short, must get meds for sinus headache before head explodes along with everything else.

Have a good one and Huggies All Around!
Dilly

No comments:

Post a Comment