Thursday, April 15, 2010

Good Evening everyone! Well at least my daughter won't shake her head thinking I wake up before the crack of dawn and post to my blog! Hubby and I took off early this morning and did one of our regular runs to Grand Rapids. We have over 20 Thrift Stores we can hit on that run. We just got home and it's after 6:00 p.m. We did manage to pick up a few things but it wasn't a big winner today. Kylee is typically with us when we do our runs and she sleeps and munchs away her day, just like she does if she is at home.

Nothing real earthshattering going on around here. We saw the kids new trailer and they have already headed off to go camping with it. I hope PLD has a ball like his Mom did when she was his age! Great memories ahead for him.

We never did hear from the lady regarding the greenhouse. Oh, well you know Craigs list is a crap shoot anyway. She did upload photos and we would have had a ball moving it and making it work for us. Now we will just put a polycarbonate greenhouse on our list of things to get up and going this fall. Randy is spying one at Harbor Freight, but if we can find the sheets of polycarbonate we might just whip up something ourselves!

The next few days we will be finishing off the indoor garden project and get the fish in so they can build up the nitrates so we can start the plants in a couple weeks. But, I can start the seeds in jiffy pots to get them going. We will just have to take all the soil of the roots to transplant! When this is up and running I am going to work on a small set up just for herbs, it will be my and PLD's project so he can learn to grow things at Papas and Grammies House!

I still need to make some dinner, Tilapia and Asparagus tonight!

Have a wonderful evening and I will chat again tomorrow!

Huggies all around for everyone!
Dilly

No comments:

Post a Comment