Sunday, April 25, 2010

A rainy day in paradise!

Good Sunday to you all! Just finished lunch and thought I would set down and bring my blog up to date!

First of all the LSB is doing great. We need to add some more of the growing medium to the tank, but before it can be added it has to be rinsed. That got cut off because it was thundering and lightning and we were getting wet washing it off. We will get to it when the rain goes away. Everything is up and working all the fishys are swimming life is good!

Little Dude and his Mom stopped by to kill some time while their house was being show by a realtor. Just before he left, he helped Grammie put the seeds we are going to grow in the rock wool for sprouting! He did a great job and if he didn't cram them down to far we will have little sprouts when he gets home from his vacation! If they don't pop their little heads out, I will reseed them, but I would much rather PLD gets to do the honors!

Kylee is eating again, but I am cheating. I made up some chicken broth and put it over her food. Hey, you gotta do what ya gotta do!

I am on my afternoon decaf, it's chilly with the rain and it sure sounded good! I was right YUM.

I really have to kick my butkuss into gear and get some glass melted, I just can't seem to get inspired. I was making some real beauties before we started on the LSB. I need to get back there. If you see a glass melting bead making muse out there running around could you negotiate with them to stop by and hang out at my house for a little while.

Have a wonderful finish to your weekend. I wish you all well! Sis, I hope you are having a safe and quiet return trip to Maryland. Todd & Erin...you are so lucky and I hope you are looking forward to your visit from PLD and his Mom & Dad.

Big Huggies all around for everyone!
Dilly

No comments:

Post a Comment