Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Overcast and cool Tuesday in the Mitten

I wonder how many Tuesdays here in Michigan can be titled overcast and cool??? I know as a Mitten person we complain a lot, but I really don't want to live to many other places!

Nothing terribly new around here, the taxes are done, filed and little bit of $$$ needs to go to Uncle Sam, but nothing like we were expecting. Listed some beads but never got to the melting part of it.

I did have a great conversation with Todd yesterday afternoon. Sounds like he has some great challenges with sets coming up for production! I am sure he will just put on his favorite McGyver Hat and take on the challenge of problem solving. It may be frustrating at times, but the accomplishment is worth it!

We are happy enough with the siphon system to work so now getting the lumber to "finish" off the Aquaponics system and move it into the house. We are rethinking where we were originally going to set it up. I forgot about the airconditioner and I don't think the plants for the fish would appreciate it! So now we are down to two possibilities!

Heather and Kirk will be picking up their new RV/trailer on Thursday, which means Shannon and Shawn are picking up their old trailer. When Shawn and his Dad get done with it as a project I wonder if it will be lifted up and be ready for 4-wheeling? LOL I know it will be in tip top shape! I am so glad that they all enjoy camping, it was always a wonderful part of our life. We hope to do it again soon!

Well we need to hit the road here in a few minutes, Kalamazoo this morning and then a quick run up to Charlotte this evening! Have a wonderful day everyone!

Hugs all around for everyone!

Dilly

No comments:

Post a Comment