Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday not Sun Day, because it's cloudy!

Another day is fading fast here in Cereal City! I have managed to whip out a couple garden projects while hubby continues to work on the Garden Set-Up. I can hear the router whining as I type. We have run into problems with ripping some of the pieces, and we can't get the saw blade off the table saw which frustrated hubby to no end. You all know how hubbies are when they are frustrated, give them a wide berth! Add that he is in pain and that isn't making things any better.

Here are some photos of my garden projects, the first is of a garden candle light that can hang. It is warpped in copper wire and of course has one of my beads on it!


One of the other things I worked on today is a tower for one of my vines. It is twisted wire with fancy bracelte wraps, a gold glass ball on the top and a transparent blue lentil bead!

Kylee is feeling better and was up to her zooming self running willy nilly through her portion of the yard! I will post a zooooooomer photo tomorrow! I can't believe she will be 2 on June 6th, she sure has grown fast. It was only the other day Todd and Shannon arrived from Colorado and suprised hubby by pulling this beautiful 12 week old pup from the backseat. Randy was so overwhelmed!

I think that tube steaks (hot dogs) are on call for dinner of course the are turkey but hey, once the grill up they smell the same and some fresh slaw sounds good for dinner. I hope you all enjoyed your weekend.

Huggies passed around to all of you. Keep my friend Beth and her pooch Delilah in your prayers, her baby is having knee surgery this week. Also another prayer goes out to Paula who had to make the decision we all dread her beautiful Bull Mastiff, Sadie is playing in puppy heaven. Blessings to Miss Sweetie Pie/Sadie!

See you on the flip side!
Dilly

No comments:

Post a Comment