Monday, May 24, 2010

Welcome to Sweaty Monday!


Yah it's gonna be a sticky Michigan Monday with the high near 90 today!

Hubby and I got a few things done yesterday. Tomato cages up and going, Worm composter waiting for the 2,000 wigglers to arrive in the mail, replanted some of the LSB after we found a way to lower the PH, still working on the Front Landscaping.

To top that all off we got rear ended waiting to turn into our own driveway! Idiots! Now we get to deal with insurance companies! That one is at the top of my list of things I can't wait to do!

So probably putzing in the yard this morning and running off to Kalamazoo this afternoon with Heather & PLD doing a thrift store run. In and out of the air ought to make my head explode, but a day with Xaviar is worth it!

With the weather we have been having my side garden area is just exploding and weeks ahead of itself. Even the peas and beans seeds I planted just a week ago are up and reaching for the sun. The strawberries are filling up and I can't wait to taste a big old ripe one! Now I have to get a solar powere pump for Pee-Boy so he can keep watering and wait for hubby to paint that side of the house so I can expland the garden area this fall!! Yah....the work is never done! Neither is the landscaping...it's like a canvas just waiting for paint!

Have a great start to your week and huggies all around for everyone!
Dilly

No comments:

Post a Comment