Monday, May 3, 2010

I planted tomatoes!

Hello Cyber Buds!

I did plant a couple of tomato plants in the LSB. It is all done waters is running, fishes are swimming and the seedlings are transplanted. I wanted to have something in there that our Grandson could pull up a chair and munch on. Or if visitors wanted to check it out they could have a taste. I found some compact sweet mini tomatoes. They only grown 2' tall and the size of cherry tomatoes. We will see how they turn out or if I can kill them! You never know!

I melted some glass this morning, not a lot I didn't want to screw with my shoulder to badly. Then I hit the stores with Heather and Xavier. Picked up a few things, but mostly just enjoyed hanging with them. Yes Miss Shannon I would enjoy hanging with you too....just ask and I will be there! Miss Erin if you want equal time you are just to far away and out of luck sweetie. I will make up quality time with you down the road! LOL

Looks like the black clouds are headed our way and I finally have the time to hit the garden....fricking...fracking....schmooogle-doooogle!!

So it's official the Living Salad Bar is done and the seedlings are transplanted. We got the lighting installed last night and now we can just watch the show! Time to move onto our worm composting. Yah...I know we are nuts...but hey its entertaining and we keep learning new things! I'll share photos of the worm composter but you may want to cover your eyes once Randy gets his 1,000 red wigglers to put in there. At least then all the frut rhinds and veggie ends will go to a good cause and I will get black gold for the garden!!

I am going to sneak out and work on the garden for a little while between raindrops. Have a great evening everyone! Huggies all around!

Dilly

No comments:

Post a Comment