Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Rainy Day Tuesday...where is the sun???

Rainy....Rainy....Wet....Ucky That pretty much sums up todays weather and it's not easy getting to excited about anything else.

I did manage to make some beads and look forward to checking them out! If the kiln fairy is nice I could have a few keepers or they could all be glass POOOOH!

I did manage to pick up some goodies on Craigs List today. I have been reading about the art of Hypertufa for over a year. You mix Portland Cement with Perlite and Peat Moss to make garden sculptures, bird feeders, etc. So today I picked up a load of free plastic that is used for forms in making these things. Over 50 pieces in all shapes and sizes to make who knows what. I will keep you apprised of my latest creative pile of crap to try! LOL

It's late and I am gonna run down to the studio to see what is waiting for me. Keep your fingers crossed!

Dilly

No comments:

Post a Comment