Wednesday, May 5, 2010

This week is flying by!!



How can it be Wednesday??? It was just Monday did I skip Tuesday?? Slow down and smell the dandelions since the roses are not in bloom yet!!

I made some beads this morning....interesting and different for me we will see how the kiln fairies deal with them.

I have the front two flower beds cleaned and ready to rock and roll! Now onto the vegetable garden and the main garden in my side yard. Then back out front to re-landscape in front of the house. But right now I am just waiting to hear the plop, plop of tiny rain drops. Instead I am hearing the bark, bark, bark of Kylee at Randy mowing the front yard! She stands up on the landing of our back steps (we have a two 1/2 story set of steps that come down from the second floor balcony and sliding glass doors) She can see over the 5' privacy fence there and survey her kingdom and harrass the neighbors! Crazy dog!

I think I will head back down and melt a little more glass since the kiln is still up and running. Then this evening I will write up some stuff for the Bay and wrap some glass bowls for garden candle holders! Never boring around here!

Have a great day everyone!

Dilly

No comments:

Post a Comment