Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A new week, soon a new month and hopefully a new season!

So how's your Tuesday so far? Mine is doing well, it's hotter than heck outside. But, I am chanting fall, fall, fall. No, I don't want anyone to take a dump I just am patiently waiting for frost on the pumpkins.

I shared on FB and WC, my top two favorite places to hangout, that my garden was raped and pillaged by a woodchuck. The photos were just to horrifying to put on here.LOL I lost ALL my squash, except one! Forget about the Brussel Sprouts every leaf is history!!! I did find out that they aren't partial to Green Peppers though!!! Oh, well life goes on and this too shall pass!

I have to share a couple of photos with you today. The first is my new favorite of our Daughter Shannon and her nephew Xavier. Since his birth she has referred to him as Bobblehead. OK, so the little guy couldn't hold his head up at birth. They both now call each other Bobble. When Xavier called Shannon Aunt Shannon she was sad and said No, you can call me Bobble. It's probably something they will share for a lifetime. When they part you can hear them echoing Bye Bobble back and forth until they are out of earshot. A very special relationship they have and that is what probably makes this a favorite!



Hubby and daugher, Heather have negotiated a cooperative work enviorment. We will see how it works, she is doing the write ups for both their ebay items, and he is doing the packaging. They have worked out the $$ part of it and today they are both off and looking together! The perks for me is that I get to see my little PLD everyday for a couple of hours. We watch movies, play, cook, I sew, he plays some more! It works and I get quality time and his Mom gets to work in peace. Today we had banana time and relaxed on the big comfy chair in the office after watching Mickey Mouse!



I got my first goal of today done! I replaced the blinds in the kitchen with shades and put up new valances! Now I am off to work on an embroidery project. Have a wonderful day everyone and huggies all around!

Dilly

No comments:

Post a Comment