Sunday, August 22, 2010

Finally another beautiful day!

Yes, the weatherman says 10 days of summer heaven. To me that means low humidity and temps in the 70's to low 80's and no rain except at night! This is my kind of weather.

Here is a shot of Michelle, Shannon & Shawn. Sis and BIL made it into town yesterday. We had a good time and an even better dinner at the families favorite Chinese restaurant. They have gone on their merry way to enjoy northern Michigan. Sis is showing Glenn the good stuff and why we love it here. They will be back in Lansing on Wednesday when we will be having a Large group get together to celebrate Michelle's Birthday. So that means I am finishing up her present, I sure hope she likes it!

Back to relaxing and enjoying my Sunday I hope you all are doing the same!

Dilly

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great evening you had. I can't wait to see a picture of your sister's present.

    ReplyDelete