Saturday, August 7, 2010

Lets try this again!



I am going to make the effort to keep this baby going! I know that hubby and I have used it for reference in the timing of our garden escapades!

Sooooo much has happened in the last few weeks. I'll try to bring everything up to date.

First of all the gardens are growing, not fabulously, frustrating and a lot of work. We have come to the assumption that all the indoor gardens problems come from lighting issues! So that is at the top of the list of things to do. The outside garden is doing well but we are having siphoning issues. We have a new unit in the kitchen for my herbs. I have already used them in some dishes and they are doing great, it is a timer and fill and drain unit so we might be changing everything over!

Some of my big news is that I finally took that step that I have been pondering for over a year. I hung out on all the dog pages, and sweated the idea of introducing a dog to Kylee. Well, I finally found one that won me over. He is currently a 9 week old Great Dane/American Bulldog mix and his name is Dozer. Yes, I am making the middle of the night runs for him to go potty, but he is worth it. I pay the price the next day with an extra cup of coffee! After one week, he and Kylee seem to be doing fabulous. For that I am truly Thankful!!!

Other than that...the kids are doing fine. Little Xavier is growing like a week and likes to visit Dozeee and Kye and play. We need to take Dozer down to their house and let him play with Buttons before he gets to big!

Today is working on some projects, going to a graduation open house for Randy's neice and nephew, and grill some hamburgers on our wood grill. Sounds like a Saturday plan to me!

Have a great day and Huggies all around for everyone!

Dilly

No comments:

Post a Comment