Friday, August 13, 2010

I got a full nights sleep!! YES!!!

Yes that means that my puppy boy slept through the night and Mom didn't have to haul her butkis down the steps and out the door in the middle of the night! I am a happy camper....can you see me doing a little dance!!

I have been working on my Birthday Project for my sister. Since I can't post photos or tell you what it is you will just have to trust me that it is awesome and I can't wait to pull it all together!

The gardens are doing well, I am pulling peppers and squash out of my "real" garden, the aquaponic units are giving us beans. We are in the middle of upgrading the lighting in the indoor beds and we see improvement in the LSB with the new T5 grow bulbs!

The dogs are getting along really, really well! I would have never guess that Kylee would step up the the plate like she has. She has taken the big sis spot so nicely it is amazing! However as you look at these pictures there is no question as to who the boss is!! LOL






Time to get another cup of coffee, check out something for breakfast and move on with my day. Have a good weekend everyone!

Dilly

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing what a good night's sleep does for one, isn't it? I'm so happy the dog babies are getting along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! That first week of up 2 or 3 times a night was brutal and made me rethink the entire thing. I told Randy the next dog, Yes I am already planning!! Will be under 20 lbs, short haired, and 6 months old! I will be to old in 10 years to carry some squirming little furball up and down the steps in the middle of the night! Plus being that small they will live for ever compared to the 8-10 years our big sweeties will give us!!

    ReplyDelete