Wednesday, August 11, 2010

OK....UNCLE when will fall be here???

Another 90 degree day strung together with many more. If Todd and Erin ever decided to settle in the mountains I might have to find a summer home up there too! OMG I am going to whine, so if you don't want to read this please feel free to skip to the next paragraph! All my projects are either completely stalled or haven't even been started. I can't handle this heat and the sun just bakes everything. I am tired of dragging the hose around, so a sprinkler/drip system is being investigated for next year. Oh, for blue jean and sweater weather!! I can only dream!!!


The dogs are doing well and getting along great. Everyonce and a while Kylee lets out a growl when Dozer is over stepping his bounds in regard to bones. But you never know I have one photo of them both chewing on opposite ends of what I think of as her dinosaur bone it's so big! I can see Kylee really maturing and some mommy instincts are coming through! It makes me happy to see them together and playing!

I have been working on a project for my sister for the last few months. I can't say what it is or show you pics because I want it to be a surprise. It looks like I am on schedule to have it done by her birthday on the 25th, which we get to celebrate with her this year during her visit! I hope she likes it. I love it and can't wait to see it finished! I'll share pics on the 26th!!

It's hot and sticky and headed to the 90's, UCK! I have been up since 3:30 because I couldn't get back to sleep. So I am sure a nap is in order! I am hoping for a thunder shower that they have mentioned one less day to drage the hose around the yard! But I am looking at the deep purple morning glories on the arbor and they are doing very well! I'll have to update some garden photos!

Have a great day everyone and huggies all around!
Dilly

2 comments:

  1. I'm with ya on the cool stuff, Dill. Long about the end of July, I believe there are many Michiganders dreaming about pumpkins and leaf change.
    Hot and sticky is NOT a combo I like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellen it is so hard not to whine about this. But I just feel like my Pop-Up timer went off a long time ago!!! Oh....just the thought of frost on the pumpkin and I could set down and whimper!!!

    ReplyDelete