Monday, August 16, 2010

A wonderful morning in the mitten!

Good Morning all! It is truly beautiful here in Michigan, a cool night with windows open for sleeping followed by a chilly morning that's chilly enough to put goosebumps on your arms! We get a few days of this and move back to the ucky stuff later this week.

I hope to make it down to the studio this morning. My shoulder is feeling better, I have figured out what the problem is with my thumb, and it's time to initiate Dozer into being a studio puppy! Man I never figured I would get to the age when aches and pains would be the top of my daily whats up. This can be the pits if you dwell on it to long, so lets move on.

Dozer is doing well he is growing like a weed and starting to understand the theory of going outside for his potty stops. I have hung the bells back on the doors for ringing to go outside. He has slept through 3 of the last 4 nights so that makes his Mom happy. Kylee is being very good with him and they do dog play 24/7. Our only problem is when they are out in the fenced yard and Kylee is doing her zoomies (running at 90 MPH) she tends to use Dozer as a soccer ball. As I mentioned to my friend Paula, what goes around comes around! Dozer will grow up to be the BIG BOY he is meant to be. She is in for a big surprise!!

Everything else is doing good. The aquaponic units are under control and growing. The dirt garden is out of control and taking over the the side yard. The flower gardens are a PIB from a watering stand point. I am so tired of trying to keep up with this HOT weather!

Not much on our dance card this week. Heather and family are on a camping vacation, we might make a trip down one evening and visit them. Shannon and Shawn are in work mode. My sister and BIL will be visting next Saturday for a family dinner. Todd and Erin are in a sate of flux trying to figure out their next step in life! Man I am glad I am old and don't have to go through that again! Big Huggies to them!

So enjoy these last weeks of summer, look forward to the cooler temps of fall! YES!!!! Huggies all around for everyone! Here are some pics of the gardens to update you all and file away for us!!

Dilly


No comments:

Post a Comment