Thursday, August 26, 2010

A beautiful day in the neighborhood!

Finally a break in the weather!! Down into the 50's last night, wonderful sleeping with the blankies pulled up around my nose!!

I had a good time last night in Lansing at my sisters Michigan Birthday Dinner! I saw people I hadn't seen in a while and got to see others that I always enjoy a hug from!! Sis loved her bear that I have been working on for months. But, it was worth it to give her something so special and to find out I really, really love doing the embroidery! So it was a win-win situation.

Todd is now in Rocky Ford, Co looking for work and Erin is suppose to be joining him there this coming weekend. That is Erins home town so she is excited to be going back there! I wish them lots of luck!

So things should be a little more normal here and I will be back in the studio melting glass, but continuing my investigation of possible projects with embroidery!

Dozer continues to grow like a frigging weed! He is getting to the 80% making it out the door with no accidents. This cooler weather is helping because the house isn't closed up with the AC on. Now he can just tumble down the stairs and out the doggie door. I have to take my camera out and catch Dozer and Kylee playing tug of war with their big rope. It is just too funny! Kylee is really good with him and hasn't flung him across the yard yet!!

So have a wonderful day and huggies all around for everyone!
Dilly

2 comments:

  1. Oh, definitely, gonna need to see a picture of those two playing tug-o-war.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My newer camera took a crap! So now it's back to the old ones that you push the button and a few seconds later it takes the pic!! I know I can do it, I managed to take Cross Country photos with the same kind and those guys were hauling when I got the shot!!! I'll work on it!!

    ReplyDelete