Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I am BACK!!!!

Life got a little busy there for a while! So I had better catch up!

Lets see.....Todd now works out of the Dallas area and travels all over! Erin and Nika will be joining him soon. So life is getting better for them. He is enjoying what he is doing and he is working his behind off, literally!

Xavier is now officially 2, had a great party and is growing up so fast! He is enjoying all his new toys and learning how to drive a truck! LOL

The gardens are growing and we are starting to eat tomatoes fresh from the garden, I have green peppers that are growing, and waiting to see some squash appear on the vines, so far the tons of blossom must all be male!

We have seen Randys family more than usual this summer, which is great and Xavier is getting use to seeing them and calls Randys Dad, Great Papa, which never fails to put a smile on his face!

I am still contemplating an additional dog. I have had good info shared with me on bringing in another dog. So, it's really a matter of finding a dog/puppy I can't live without! Could happen, maybe not we will just wait and see!

Plans are in the works for a trip to Dallas the first part of November, I am putting my spare change away and hopefully that will help pay for our part of the gas needed. It will be a driving trip...my favorite!!! OH, that isn't sarcasm I really do enjoy traveling across the US by car!!

I had better run befor the day passes me by. I will try to get back to being more regular on here.

Dilly

No comments:

Post a Comment