Monday, June 21, 2010

Wow Time goes fast!!!


Has it really been that long since I got on here??? Wow I wasn't having fun so what's up with that?

I did manage to have a very enjoyable day yesterday. Randy, Heather, Xavier and I took the 2+++ hour trip up to Randy's parents cottage and spent the day with them. It was what Randy wanted to do for Fathers Day. We made some great memories, including Xaviers first clothes pin fishing under the dock experience.

Shannon and Shawn got home safe and sound after a trip from Hell out East. No air, flat tire, 4 hour back ups, bee stings! So glad it ended up at My sisters house with good food, good family, hot showers, and a good nights sleep.

So no another week lies ahead. Who knows what will keep us on the run this week. I do know both girls are headed camping together for 5 days. Mini vacations for both! Randy and I are going to try to stick to our work schedule this week. I hope Todd's world settles down for him. Prayers and good thoughts to him and decisions he and Erin will have to make!

So I need to get off of here and go melt some glass, pull some weeds, and plant some plants. I think fresh green beans from the garden is on todays menu!

Huggies all around for everyone!
Dilly

No comments:

Post a Comment