Saturday, June 12, 2010

Rainy & Hot and Melting Glass

A few days around the house are scheduled and I am so looking forward to it! More jewelry, more listings, more beads and I won't be able to work outside to screw it all up!

Hubby, I and Xavier made it to Courtney Kiefts graduation open house last night. PLD was super, and it was nice to see Brig, Angie, Gordon (Angies new hubby), Sandy, Doyle, and the rest of the family! PLD got his cake so he was a happy camper.

This morning I am going to try to attend the Worlds Longest Breakfast Table in downtown BC with Heather and family. That should be fun as long as the rain holds off!

I have been making jewelry, and making beads, even some beads made specifically for jewelry. We will see how it goes!

While doing my mornng check of Face Book, I ran across a pile of photos from the theatre group in Creede. There was a beautiful photo of Todd's latest set. Check it out, the realism with all the goodies is great. You really think you are in the Gym. It's the Putnam County Spelling Bee set!]

I am off for my second cup of coffee! Have a great day and huggies all around for everyone!

Dilly

No comments:

Post a Comment