Thursday, June 24, 2010

A quick Fly By!!

Boy I have to pay more attention. Maybe it's just time is flying by can you believe we have already had the longest daylight day of the year now it's all downhill until December 21st! UCK!

Been on the road two days this week. We found some goodies but not a large pile yet. So the hunt will continue. We visited my favorite flower thrift store today and hit the jackpot as we did a couple years ago. There is a greenhouse that dumps piles of flowers at a Kalamazoo Christian Thrift Store and they sell flats, hanging baskets, made up flower pots for 5 for $10 OMG I spent 20 and came home with a van full! Yes, it's worth the wait! I missed it last year but this year the truck was actually finishing unloading as we pulled in. Talk about a frenzy of women just chucking plants into the back of the vehicles! I'll have to take some pictures this is really beautiful stuff!

I have decided to add putting in a herb garden outside. Then take some of the shoots and move it inside when it gets cool. Another project but so worth it! Now I will have to write a list because my goals for the summer are getting staggering! I think drink ice tea under the umbrella should be at the top of my list.

The girls are camping until Sunday and they are little farther away than we thought, so we are gonna let them have fun and stay home and get some projects done! I will miss seeing PLD, but he will be needing a Papa fix when he gets home!

OK, I gotta go make burgers for the grill and whip up some fresh asparagus for dinner. Have a great evening everyone!

Dilly

No comments:

Post a Comment