Monday, June 14, 2010

A new week begins!


How are you enjoying your summer so far??? Mine is doing well and I am making strides to make the most of my days.

Saturday I joined Heather, Kirk & Xavier and attended the Worlds Longest Breakfast table in downtown Battle Creek. Thousands of people will come out if you offer them free food! It was a good start to the day and the cereal, milk, bananas, juice and Pop Tarts filled the bill.

I have been playing with a lot of different jewelry lately. Loading up my Etsy Store for some sales. Sunday I went off the deepend and came up with some recycled designs.



I enjoyed every minute and I enjoyed smiles and laughs to boot. I did a bracelet out of a yogurt package and stamped stainless steel, plus a pair of earrings out of cascading water bottle pieces.

Today I need to dip mandrels and get back in the melting frame of mind! I hope you all are having a great beginning to your week and enjoy each moment as it comes at you!

Huggies all around for everyone!
Dilly

No comments:

Post a Comment