Wednesday, June 9, 2010

If this is Wednesday it must be trash day!

That might be the highlight of my day! But heck first the trash, then the yardwaste and finally the recycleing truck. Wednesdays are always busy!

Been busy working on some things. I hauled out the pewter, put some stuff in the tumbler, reworked some pieces and updated it to todays jewelry styles. I don't think there were many French Wires for earrings when I cast some of the earrings! LOL I told Todd what I was up to and he said he remembered helping me with it. Heck he was only 6 back then!

I got a great new cookie jar, a present from Xavier and Heather. Now I must figure out something good to put in there. Not, tooo good Grammie will eat them all!

We celebrated Miss Kylee's 2nd birthday on Sunday. I can't believe she is already 2!! She does keep us from slacking and for the most part is a joy to be around. She does have her moments! LOL

I am off to have my granola, melt some glass, make some jewelry, and maybe cast some pewter! The temps are suppose to get warmer so that will be good too!

Dilly

No comments:

Post a Comment