Friday, April 8, 2011

A rainy Friday and I still have a smile on my face!!

Yes I do have a smile, because it's the start to my 4 days at home. Other than melting some glass when I get done posting this, painting, and sewing I don't have anything on my list of things to do!!! I should have been born a hermit, because I could crawl into my house and never go out other than to see my kids and grandkids and be perfectly happy. Of course the split side of my personality,(yah I know I must have one, I fight it all the time) says I would love to travel, but that cost $$$, so I am not worried about that happening anytime soon!

So, what are you going to plant this year? I am working on that in my head, I have lot's of splitting and transplanting to get accomplished. The weather is starting to cooperate, so that will have to be on my list soon! Other than tending to the garden and landscaping I have to put my flag pole and grape arbor at the top of my list of things. I bought a beautiful new Marine Corp Flag to fly under my U.S. Flag. I checked out the official how to fly them together, so hubby lets get that flag pole in the ground!!!

The sewing is really relaxing and now that I have the space it is something that calls me upstairs to enjoy the process. I think I will attack a larger purse with more structure and see how that works out. Then I think actual quilts will be on my list of things to make!

But first down to the glass studio and start melting glass regularly again. I have taken a break since I came back from CA in February. The dust has settled and I need to clean up my space and get back to work. I have to many wants on my list for the house and to do that I need to make the extra $$ that my beads bring into the house! This year I want a wood patio out back for relaxing on! Then start collecting the materials to build a greenhouse either this fall or next spring. I have an inspiration for it that I found over a year ago. This one is in Ontario and made out of completey salvaged materials other than a new automatic roof vent. It is also fitting for our climate and I just love it!


So off to work I go, expect to see a FB page for my Glass Goodies soon! Hubby is even going to give some time to melting glass again. He misses it and Ebay has been so stressful lately. To many idiots out there to deal with! LOL

Have a great day everyone and pass some Huggies around when you can!

Dilly

No comments:

Post a Comment