Sunday, April 10, 2011

A quick stop by to say Hello!

I figured if I just jot down a few words, it's better than leaving my blog hanging!

I have been melting glass for the last 3 days, things are going well and it's is so nice to know that no matter how long I drag my butt, I can go back and still be inspired by the flame!

Picked up some more fabrice for the rag quilting, so I have more colors there to be inspired by. I will be cutting those out this afternoon when the rains and thunder come if the weather guy is correct. Right now it's almost 70 out with sunshine and headed toward 80 before all heck breaks loose and we crash back down into the 40's again! I have my sinus medicene close by so that I can be prepared for the head explosion that will accompany it!

OK, time to make some ice tea, the screens are in and the windows are open! Yes, welcome Spring you have been missed.

Just a quick request for prayers, and huggies for our DIL, Erin's Grandpa. He fell and broke his hip while getting ready to leave the hospital in CO. She remarked that he had surgery last night so we are keeping him and the family in our thoughts!

Huggies to all on this beautiful Sunday!

Dilly

1 comment:

  1. What a shame about Erin's grandfather's fall. That's bad luck if I ever head it.
    Hopefully, he'll recover quickly.

    ReplyDelete