Saturday, April 2, 2011

I think Spring might be sneeking in!

Morning I thought I would check in before we are off and running today! Yah, it is starting to look like spring around here. Lot's of sunshine lately but chilly temps. Today is more like it, wet and rainy and grey skies....now that is Michigan Baby!!!! But that is how everything turns green around here. I just want warmer temps so I feel like going out and cleaning out the winter crap from the gardens and landscaping! Freezing my butkis off is not on my list of things to do!

Today I am headed up to Shannons to help paint the nursery. Last Wednesday we stripped the ucky kitty border down and taped the trim for painting. The for the last few days we have had discussion about paint colors! LOL Anywhere between mint chocolate chip, and orange sherbert! Since Shannon has almost all the necessary things to make the nursery stunning most of her work is almost done! It is a very nice memory to add to my mental book of things I love doing with my kids!


Speaking of kids I caught a great photo of my fur baby kids yesterday. Randy was setting on the settee in the sun room and now that Dozer is a big boy (same size as Kylee) they can both plop their butts on the furniture with their front paws on the floor. So the three of them are setting there staring out the window at the wildlife and what ever is going on at the neighbors behind us. Since Dozer is only 9 months old, only God knows how big he will get. Large breeds are full grown at about 18 months! LOL Hey he didn't get called Dozer because he was going to be small! LOL

Well I hope any who read this have a wonderful weekend. Pass the huggies around when you can!

Dilly

1 comment: