Monday, April 18, 2011

Mother Nature can be soooooo cruel!!!!!

It is April 18th and the joke is on me!!! I woke up to this, taken before sunrise or just gray ucky clouds. You choose.



That was 6:30 am. and we have gotten another inch since then and it continues to fall at almost 10:00 a.m. That would have been bad enough, but it was compounded by Dozer pushing me out of bed. Followed by the coffee maker not set up right to have my morning cup ready when I came down. Add the furnace not working and the temps below 60 downstairs, so I had to go to the basement and rap my fist on the furnace until the burner kicked on. It went downhill after that!! LOL

So the coffee got made, the furnace is working, I have taken my shower and fixed my hair and I am still standing upright. So with a little luck the temps will rise, the snow will melt and my day will get better.

OOOOOHHHH!! It just did get better, my front doorbell just went off signalling the arrival of our Grandson. Let Mother Nature do her darndest, my world is much better because Xavier is here to fill me with love and laughter!!!!

We did manage to replace two toilets, fill the kiln with beads, update the books, and I worked on a small sewing project. So the weekend was a plus!!!

Here is my latest project, recycling recieving blankets into burp clothes using my rag quilting!!! Soft, soft, and absorbent!! I'll be making a pile for Baby Binkley and anyone else expecting a new little one!



Ok....I am off and running. Share some huggies with those you love!!

Dilly

No comments:

Post a Comment