Wednesday, April 13, 2011

How's your Spring going?

Mine is doing fine. I have the garden area cleaned out and ready for things to sprout. The lawn furniture is out and screaming for a coat of paint! Time to pull the dead stuff off my arbor so I can give that a coat of paint before the Morning Glories take over! As you can see, Spring is welcomed, but comes bearing work around here!

I have been batteling tummy problems. I am feeling better today but I turned down my morning coffee. The thought of the acid dumping in was more than I could take. So some organic chammomile tea is on my list. Of course I will crash and burn without my caffeine, but my tummy will thank me!

We had a beautiful Sunday, and took advantage of it!


Hubby is back in the studio melting glass with me. It's been a while but he picked it right back up like a pro! We are still working out the glitches, but we are planning on more glass and less road trips to work out the price of gas! Here in Michigan it's at $4.00 a gallon. We will see how this works out!

So I am off to clean some beads, and list a few on the Bay to see if we can make some $$. Then working on the family tree some more. I keep typing names, and more names.....who would believe that there could be so many Dillinghams related to me!! LOL

Have a good one and pass some huggies around when you can!
Dilly

No comments:

Post a Comment