Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!

Good Morning all!

Yup today is my Mom's birthday. It's been so long since she passed away but she still inspires and I still miss her! Love ya Mom!! Here we are I think I was around 7 in this Christmas Photo! It's hard to believe if I was that age, Mom wasn't even 30 in this photo!



We are in the full swing of winter, with winter storm watches and snow falling everyday. It does make it hard to keep up the daily work schedule as far as hitting the roads. So yesterday became a more relaxed day. We did make two trips to Kalamazoo for a new door to put between the kitchen and sunroom. Lots of glass so way more sunshine in the Kitchen. Plus we came across new organizers/shelving for our redo upstairs making the former kitchen for the upstairs apartment into our laundry huge walk in closet! It's going to be so cool!!!

I am gathering the goodies for my trip to San Diego, got a new suitcase, a DVD player for the dark evenings, and picking up a few clothes. But I have most of everything I need. Now I need to go through what bags we have around here that I can use for a carry on, and see if I need to find something different. We are down to one month before Heather, Xavier and I hop on the train for our cross country trip! I am so geeked about the trip, let alone seeing my boy become a Marine!

So today, melting glass, keeping the sidewalks clear, paint if I can get around to it and light a fire under hubbies behind to get the boxes up here so Christmas can finally be put away. We made it to Epiphany it can go away now!! LOL

Have a wonderful day, stay safe and warm!
Dilly

No comments:

Post a Comment