Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thursday last day on the road!

Each day I have risen and said I wasn't going with Hubby on the road. I was going to stay home and take care of my cold. But, it's just hanging there, not horrible but enough to notice. So each day I bite my words and hit the road with him. I don't always get out at every store and have taken a good book with me. I guess riding along isn't to bad and a little help here and there.

The week is flying by and I can't believe next week is Thanksgiving already. I am thinking about some turkey and tatoes. Only potatos once in the last almost year! They are the only thing that still taste as good as I remember. Diet Pepsi.....UCK and I drank it for years and years! Only water, coffee, hot tea and an occasional ice tea now!

The good thing that came out of Todd trying to call me 3 times from the Denver Airport is that the first two finally showed up as voice mails on my phone! Now I can listen to him whenever I want. I feel bad that he obviously forgot the # or screwed up the call to Erin. I went on the forums and there were lot's of parents and family that didn't get their call. The ones that did could hear the DI screaming in the background. So the pressure must have messed up his dialing. The rule for bootcamp is no news is good news!!!! So now we just have to wait for an address and then I can mail all these letters I have been writing!! LOL

OK, we are off to the west side of the state today! I have my good book to continue reading, some munchies and then home and 4 days of working around the house and melting glass! Sounds like a plan to me!!!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Dilly

No comments:

Post a Comment