Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday......I have had better days!

Don't get all excited I am fine, just feeling a little blue. Today was that day I was bumming about for the last month or so. The girls, Xavier and Shawn came over before noon today. We all sat around and had a Skype visit with Todd and Erin. We said our teary Good Byes and Xavier said Bye-Bye Love You! You can't get much better than that. Todd said he will try to call tonight when he gets to his hotel in Denver. He has a phone card to use up before he gets to San Diego. His cell is out of commision until he is out of boot camp.

So now it's time to get in the snail mail routine. Start with the letters and cards and from what I hear it doesn't hurt to sweet talk my letter carrier too! Rabid Moms have been known to attack their mailperson when not recieving their weekly letter! I will try to be kind, Erin comes first but an occasional letter would be wonderful! I'll certainly do my part, I have prior experience with my sister and friends who served years ago.

I know Todd will do wonderfully and give them 300%. I just pray for good health and no injuries and a wonderful finish on the intended date of February 11th! To not even be able to wish him a Happy Thanksgiving or Merry Christmas will be sad, but this is what he chose and when he chose to do it! So, I will be strong and suck it up!!

That was the big news, the house is clean, it's cold out and I am not doing well with the time change yet. I am still waking up around 5:00 and doing all I can to stay in bed. It seems to have affected the dogs too! Hopefully this week will be better.

Enjoy your Sunday and stay warm after these beautifu days, you forget it's in the 30's out there!

Dilly

2 comments:

  1. Definitely a crappy day, but to look on the bright side...your house is clean and so is mine! That's what I do when I need to do something to be able to keep going...clean, organize, laundry, etc. Hang in there and just remember that he's doing this for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweetie! I am over the blue part now on to getting stuff done around here. Yah, as soon as I am feeling better from this cold! LOL

    ReplyDelete