Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thursaday, Thursday the toilets pluged Yeah!

Morning all....this one will be short I am off and running with hubby doing the Grand Rapids Treasure Run. But I realized I hadn't been on here since Sunday so I at least wanted to drop by.

Yes, the toilet on the main floor is plugged. We have done all we can and now have to search the basement for the sewer tape that we know we owned 2 of when we moved here 2 years ago. God please shine a light on this puppy so we can take care of the problem. Good thing we bought a house with 3 bathrooms!! LOL

Both daughters were over yesterday, yakkity yak and lunch! But our grandson did manage to go upstairs and check out the guest room with me. I am fixing it up so he can come over and spend the night with Papa and Grammie. What he found was Dozers crate in our bedroom. So here's the pic of my two favroite little guys have a good time!


Well I had better run before hubby blows a gasket waiting for me. Have a great day everyone and huggies all around!

Dilly

No comments:

Post a Comment