Sunday, September 19, 2010

Nothing huge on my list of things to do.

It's mid morning on a grey Sunday morning! Our Grandson is in his toy room watching his favorite video about trains and playing with his Hot Wheels collection. DD is down in the basement taking pictures for Ebay writeups for her dad. Hubby is figuring out what he is going to do today and I am typing on here.

Nothing much new other than our son, Todd will be coming home Wed night for a visit. We are all looking forward to that, it's been close to 9 months for most of us and I can't wait for a hug from him. Congratulations to Todd & Erin today is their 1st Wedding Anniversary.

Todays Dance Card is a slow one for sure. I will probably be hitting a few stores with Heather and PLD while she is looking for stuff to complete Xaviers room. Hubby and I need to hit the Sprint store soon, my new LG Rumour Touch is crap and I don't have decent reception anyplace. Looks like I will be looking for a different phone. Good thing they have that try out period if you don't like what you have!!

I planted tomatos in my Large Aerogarden that I found this week. We will see how cherry tomatos grow in one of them. The small Aerogarden is just about done with the salad greens and I think I will put flowers in it for the winter, just to give us additional aide in dealing with the gloom of the winter months. Hubby is working on layouts and designs for moving the Tilapia to the basement for the winter. The outside will be getting cooler temps and the fish new warmer digs to finish growing up!

So off and running slowly and enjoying my day. Have a good day no matter what you do and huggies all around for everyone!

Dilly

No comments:

Post a Comment