Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Feeling kind of gucky, but the temps are great!

I have been fighting an upset tummy all day. Poor hubby.....lots of gass, OK TMI I am sorry. I get some new stuff up on Etsy. I loaded on 3 different embroidery projects all of them pins/broochs. So if you get a chance check that out. Here is a photo of one of them. I really have enjoyed working on them and am still working on a stuffed kitty project with all the floral embroidery on it. PLD was over again, today I fixed his new comforter for his new "Big Boy" room, with trucks, planes and trains. As I was stitching his comforter closed, he came in and wanted to help me. It reminded me of a toy Randy made almost 30 years ago and I went in the toy room and came out with the mahogany sewing block. Xavier got a kick out of pulling his needle through the block like Grammie was. This week my old phone finally bit the dust. I was missing phone calls and the chew marks from baby Kylee were getting old. We figured Dozer needed a new chew toy so I got a LG Rumor Touch. It takes way better photos and even has a camcorder in it. I will try to post a video I took of the little guy rolling down Grammies Hill. I can still remember our daughters when we lived in Vermontville rolling down the hill behind the Elementary School. They would just squeal with delight when they got to the bottom. What great memories! The cool temps are a much welcome change, lows in the 50's and highs in the mid to high 70's. Now that is my kind of weather. Unfortunately it is going to cause a couple of problems. #1 Randys Tilapia that are outside will need to get moved soon. They are warm weather fish and won't be able to handle the cooler temps. #2 is our kitty Danser. She is getting up there in years I would have to ask the girls but I think she is working toward 13. Until this summer she has always been an indoor kitty. She has her front claws removed so she wouldn't ruin the furniture. She found the doggie door, the little shit and she keeps sneakig outside. The first time I realized what she did we all went crazy trying to find her and get her back inside. It has become impossible to catch her now. The doors are even closed because of the cooler temps and she just jet drives past us. I don't want her outside and it is breaking my heart. I try hard every night to get her inside, but she is getting more stubborn than ever. I know that stinking woodchuck is out there, plus our street is a frigging race track. I have already had to scrape one kitty up off the road in front of our house years ago! I really don't want to do that again! Well I had better wrap this up. Have a great evening and a wonderful Thursday too! Dilly

No comments:

Post a Comment