Friday, September 10, 2010

Another Weekend looms ahead what shall I do???

Good Morning All!!!!

It's a beautiful fall day here in Battle Creek. It's only 48 degrees out with a high around 70, I am in my jeans and I am a Happy, Happy Camper!

We spent yesterday on the road and I did manage to find a couple of things I have been looking at. First a Mortar and Pestle for my herbs, they have been drying and now need to be ground up to package and save. I am planning on giving some of them away this winter.

Second, after 2 years and blinds at all the windows I have finally started finding curtains and valances for all the rooms. I found some great treatments for our Bedroom yesterday!

The puppy dogs keep getting along wonderfully. This morning as I was typing on one of my favroite forums hubby told me to turn around and take the picture I had been waiting for. Mr. Dozer is finally big enough to climb up on the furniture. The dogs are allowed on the sofa, which actually is theirs it has a cover on it for them, and the big overstuffed chair in our office. Dozer made his way up on the chair and I got the picture. The reason I wanted it was it was where Kylee first made herself at home when she was his age. So here you go a photo comparison of our two babys as around 12-13 weeks old! We are very fortunate to have these sweeties in our life to give us love and joy! OK, a little frustration from time to time too!




So the weekend looms before me and I think I shall start working on the upstairs. Lot's of paint, reorganizing, trying to figure out where to store Todds stuff until they get settled someday and I can ship it all to him! LOL

Have a great weekend everyone! Huggies all around for everyone!
Dilly

No comments:

Post a Comment