Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A busy few weeks ahead!!!

Well today starts some hectic days ahead. Shannon & Shawn are headed up to Grand Rapids as I type. They will be having embryo retrival today and then Friday implantation. So we can use all the good mojo and prayers that any of you can muster up!

Todd flies in tonight for a visit with the family. I am geeked and can't wait to get my hugs in. This will be great with him flying into Kalamazoo only 20 minutes away! Heck that's even closer than when people would fly into Lansing, when we lived in Charlotte.

My sister is in Yellowstone on vacation and I woke up and had a photo of Old Faithful she took yesterday on my phone. That brought back some good memories. This time she is staying at the Yellowstone Inn instead of camping like we did years ago. At least she won't have to worry about bears when she walks to the bathroom this time around! LOL

We have lots of family time scheduled over the next few days, with typical family meals.....some I haven't had in over 9 months. Yah, hubby and I are throwing organic out the window for the next 6 days. We will have to hit the straight and narrow road after Todd goes back to Colorado. We do find that when we hit the bad for us stuff we pay with tummy aches so I am sure the portions will be small because I really don't want to feel crappy over the next few days!

Have a wonderful day everyone! With Todd and whats going on with Shannon & Shawn mine can't get much better! Huggies all around for everyone!

Dilly

No comments:

Post a Comment