Saturday, December 3, 2011

Sorry for the mess!

I am making some changes and hoping to improve my blog. I am working toward some changes in my life and want that to be reflected on my blog. So stay tuned and once I am up and running maybe you will enjoy the changes and share some of the info with friends! There will be more how to's and sharing of whatever goodie I am currently busy doing!

I walked into a small store/studio and the first thing that came to mind other than WOW was that I wanted a store like that. So my goal is to work on all the things I enjoy, share my experiments and know how with all of you!

Of course you will still see the goings on from all my family thrown in regularly. After all they are the main reason I live and breath, the rest is just the frosting on my cake!!

So standby for the changes. Until I am done, have a Happy and Wonderful Holiday!

Dilly

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to what's coming down the pike, Dill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ellen, I am looking forward to it! I have decided this is a way to feel good about bouncing from one project to another and by sharing how to do it, that makes it a good thing! Not a crazy woman trying anything that comes down the pike! LOL

    ReplyDelete