Friday, October 28, 2011

Sunshine and Frosty Frost on the ground!

It was 29 degrees this morning, so the frost was thick and white this morning. You could etch your name in it! But even though the skies are pretty grey right now the sun is shining enough to run my solar fountains in the garden. Pee Boy is getting his daily workout!!!

Here is a pic of our Son and DIL taken this past week at a Dine In for Todd's Unit on base! Handsome couple!!!



We have been working hard so we are ready for Todd & Erin to come and visit us for a few days! We have a house rented for a few days so the entire family can stay together. The girls have worked out a menu so all the family favorites can be munched on from Milk Toast (yes my crazy kids love it) to Home made Pizza! Hubby and I will do our vegeterian thing as much as possible. But who can pass up some our very favorite foods in th entire world!! LOL The last time Todd came home I fell so far off the wagon I couldn't catch back up. Now that I have taken 16 lbs back off I am going to work hard at keeping the amounts to a minimum!

Hubby picked up the first two seasons of the Dog Whisperer with Cesar Milan they have been very insightful and hopefully it will teach us, what we have been doing wrong. Let's see Kylee is the Pack Leader and we follow her every whim. That could be the problem!!! LOL So now I get to retrain hubby! He know's he is the problem now we just have to get him to change!!

So Todd wants snow while he is home in Michigan, and it looks like maybe a few flakes might make his wish come true the end of next week! Between CA and the flatlands of CO and TX he has not seen any in a couple of years. He thinks there is a chance he could see some in Afghanistan, but not his goal!!

Well I am off and running with hubby. Have a good one and I hope I can jump back on here before we take off with the family. If not be prepared for a lot of photos when I get back!

Dilly

2 comments:

  1. So when you're done with the Cesar info, we'll see a new and improved Randy? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup and then I will share the video's with you and you get a new and improved Peter!! You know old dogs, new tricks!! LOL

    ReplyDelete