Sunday, December 18, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here!

The tree is up and with Xaviers help, maybe even Brock we will start to build our town today! OK, put the Christmas Village that hasn't be up for a couple of years. Kylee thought it was a buffet, it was at the right height and fences and light poles started to disappear! I have so many beautiful pieces I know the boys will love, so we will give it another try!

Last night we went with the girls and their families to see the light display put on at the Jackson Fair Grounds. It was awesome, Xavier loved it, Brock bounced up and down on his Mom's lap looking at all the colors. After that we stopped at the main building and visited with Santa, went on a train ride, looked a cool trees, made a Reindeer out of a candy cane. Yup is was good, then we all went to dinner and ate entirely unhealthy food. It was fabulous!! LOL

A Grand Suprise happened this week!! I got an email from Todd & Erin and was instructed not to open it until I had hubby with me and they were on the phone line with us. I opened the image and this is what I saw!
What a wonderful suprise. I am so joyful that Todd and Erin had this moment together before he is deployed. We could actually count that time in hours now. I pray and will keep my fingers and toes crossed that he can manipulate his RandR to be here for the precious event of the birth of his first child!

Well I am sure you all wonder what it is like to live with two very large dogs. Spectacular most of the time, so much love from them, and they makes us laugh and they make us smile all the time. However Christmas does present a problem with all the goodies I won't give up on putting up. So maybe the beauty of Christmas is hampered just a little by the things we have to do to make thing safe. But, I would rather do those things than live a day without our four legged family!

So a Merry, Merry Christmas to you all!
Dilly

No comments:

Post a Comment