Monday, October 10, 2011

Darn it, lets try this again!!!

I have been told I am a lazy no good Blogger and I need to get my buttkiss back in gear. So let's try this again!!

Since my last post, I have been enjoying my Grandson's Brock and Xavier.


Xavier is growing so fast and is a busy, busy little guy! He is doing preschool two days a week, gymnastics, swimming and story time! We are still doing Monday nights with him for dinner and spending the time getting in trouble finding things to do! We enjoy geo-caching, taking photos, working on craft projects, taking bike rides and just hanging together!


Brock is 6 weeks old and growing like a weed. He has been on the run since the day his little feet made it outside the hospital. He has been to to monster truck shows, camping, visiting his Grandparent Binkleys up North, and his Great Papa and Grammie Schafer too!

Other than watching the little boys grow, Hubby and I have been busy making beads, hitting the road for the business, and playing with our dogs. Since Fall is making it's entry we are looking at working on the house and what we want to get done over the cold winter that is approaching! But even better, in about 3 weeks we are looking forward to seeing Todd and Erin who hope to be in Michigan for about a week for predeployment leave!! We are working on a family weekend get-away while they are visiting to just relax and enjoy every moment of being back together as a family!!

I promise to keep going on my blog, I still need to share with you our new changes in our life. Yah, the next time I will share our no meat, dairy, oil, eating Whole Foods, plant based diet we have been doing for over a month! I said in my Blog description we would try all kinds of wild and crazy things, I wasn't kidding!!!!

Have a great day and pass a smile or two around!

Dilly

No comments:

Post a Comment