Saturday, August 20, 2011

Well it's August 20th and still NO new Grand Baby!

Keeping ourselves busy, with our phones charged, a bag packed with camera, phone charger, a good book and knitting! We are ready, but George Peanut is just laying low enjoying his last days of relaxation floating around in Mom's tummy! Shannon had an ultrasound yesterday and George/Georgina looks to be about 8lbs 11 oz and the estimate for birthdate from all the data is August 24th. So I told Shannon I would see her on Wednesday!! I really don't care as long as the baby and Shannon are healthy! Oh granted I am so excited to hold this little one and start telling them how much Grammie loves them. These days of anticipation just seem to be dragging! But soon it will just be a memory and a new wonderful child will be here to love!

I have been talking to Todd regularly and sounds like we have no idea when he will be able to come home for a visit. The latest I heard from a conversation he had with Shannon is it all might be moved back a few months. That too is OK, because it is more time he and Erin have together at their new home! Maybe it will allow some of our family the time to go out and visit them before he is deployed! I am sure both his sisters will try to make the trip if time allows!

Well it's Saturday and I am suppose to be hitting the road with hubby for our second Ebay account Needs Things! But I begged off for the early start because I need to hit the showers. So I had better get that over with and then give him a call to pick me up and run the roads with him! 4 days this week on the roads, I am whipped and really don't feel that great! But, life goes on!

Have a good one everybody and pass a smile along when you can!
Dilly

1 comment:

  1. So next week! Yea. It sure went fast for me. I know the time always flies for the NON-pregnant woman.

    ReplyDelete