Monday, August 8, 2011

This week is looking up, cooler temps!!

No whining from me this week. Highs in the 70's and lows in the 60's and 50's. Call me a happy lady!!!

Summer is going well and we have been getting enough rain lately to keep things green without a lot of watering. Hubby has certainly helped by installing a new water faucet in my garden and on the back of the house. At least now if I have to drag the hose it isn't over 200 feet of it!!

Looks like Todd and Erin will be visiting us the first part of October!!! As long as his knee is holds out his deployment will be sometime after that! I hope for him that it heals and he can get on with his life with less pain!

Shannon is doing well isn't really waddeling yet, but her ankles are making up for it!! I can say that I am so excited to see this new little one. Their bags and the car seat are packed and in the back of their new SUV!!!

Heather and family are in painting mode! The stager has visited and told them what needs to be done so their house will sell! So paint, paint, paint!!! I hope after all the work the house moves quickly for them!


Xavier continues to have dinner and spend the evening with Grammie & Papa on Mondays. We have to figure out something for tonight! Last week we introduced him to Geo-Caching and had a ball. There are lot's of caches around here and maybe we will slip a couple more in tonight!


My sister is moving back to Michigan and she closed on her house last week. So now she is packing up and will be driving here in a few weeks. It will be nice to have family to celebrate all the special occasions. It's been a long time since I could do that! Welcome home Sis!

So time to get the day kick started! I wish you all a beautiful day!
Dilly

No comments:

Post a Comment