Tuesday, August 16, 2011

George Peanut is late and I am waiting!!!

Yup you read right. Our soon to be new Grand Baby, AKA George Peanut was due yesterday! I actually picked out todays date as his birthday becasue we have a family history of taking the Month August =8 and doubling it for the birthday. So 8-16 works for me. But, since Georges Mommie is working today chances are pretty slim! Oh well, as long as the baby is healthy we can go down this road for awhile. Eventually this little sweetie has to make an appearance!

We have had cooler temps, and have enjoyed the much better weather without the humidity! Just enough rain to keep things green and growing! I noticed I have way to much green in my gardens right now, so I need to pay attention see what is spouting color around other peoples yards now and get some to liven up my flowers. So Black-eyed-susan is on my list along with Red Hot Pokers. That should start to liven up things!

Another Monday evening with Xavier yesterday. But, just a quiet evening putting in Grammies Garden lights, cooking on the grill, reading books and being introduced to Fraggle Rock. I found all 106 episodes on NetFlix. Plus I have a pile of Uncle Todd's books from Fraggle Rock.

Xavier likes to look at the pictures on my phone and can navigate through my phone like a pro. Yesterday and ton's of "That's Cute" from him. He looked at me and said, "How come no pictures of Grammie?". That little 3 year old is pretty perceptive! I told him because I was the one taking the pictures. I guess I better get out the regular camera and let Papa take a few!

So nothing new around here, just waiting for our little bundle of joy and keeping the daily juggling of things to do in the air. I hope you are all enjoying your end up summer!! Only one more week and my sister will be moved back to Michigan that will be good to be able to see her more regularly!!

Have a wonderful day and pass a smile and a hug around!
Dilly

No comments:

Post a Comment