Monday, August 1, 2011

A very warm Monday to you all!

Almost 90 with tons of humidity to go with it! I have given myself a new title I am a Weather Anti-Extremist! I don't like it melting frigging hot, and I am not that thrilled with the extreme opposite with freezing crazy cold either. I have found a city I might be forced to move to with average temps in the 70's during the day and 50-60 at night!!! Oceanside, CA I have you in my sights if my Mitten State can't get it's act in gear!!!

Today is our Monday Playday with Xavier, we will be picking him up in a few minutes to spend the evening with him. Tonights itinerary is some geocaching and looking for treasure!! We will see how it goes and post some pictures. Then home for sausage with pinapple and shrooms!! YUM

Nothing much new other than that, we are on grandbaby watch and wait, Todd got his Lance Corporal appointment today, Heather found out they could get a lone to buy a different house, and hubby and I figured out how to GeoCache without killing each other!! That's a good day at our house!!! LOL

Have a great day everyone!
Dilly

1 comment:

  1. Dill - I'm with you on the weather thing. I think many of us here in MI begin thinking fondly of Sept. by the end of July.
    The only thing the cold weather has over the hot stuff is that at least you can put ON more clothes and go outside. How much can one take off and not get arrested in the hot times?

    ReplyDelete