Thursday, December 9, 2010

I would rather have cold than hot! Got my wish!!!!

Yup I got my wish it's 16 degrees outside. But I have a new winter coat, mittens, boots and hat! I can stay warm as long as the furnace keeps pumping out the heat!! We do have a couple of inches of white stuff on the ground and the dogs enjoy that!

So what is new in your end of the world? We just picked up Dozer yesterday! We had used a spay and neuter service that picks the animals up in a big fancy van and takes them to a Detroit area clinic, then returns them the next morning! He is doing great....it's hard to tell that he had surgery except for some boy pieces missing!

I am working on my Christmas shopping and I haven't felt stressed yet. But I must get the out of town stuff on it's way and then I can pick at the rest. My goal this weekend is to get the tree up and see if Dozer thinks it's a buffet of chewies!

I have been working on my beads, but am really in a funk, I have been inspired to go in a different direction with my glass.....we will see?

I have been keeping myself busy writing to Todd everyday. I am hoping he has the time to drop me a letter. I know Erin has gotten at least one, but a simple few lines would make me a happy camper just a touch is all I need! I know I have gone longer without seeing him, but not to have contact at all is hard!

OK.....we are off and running for the 3rd day in a row and then 4 days at home! YES I am ready!! Huggies all around for everyone!
Dilly

No comments:

Post a Comment